[Schlib] Shaping Tomorrow’s Metadata with RDA

jagibson at pembinatrails.ca jagibson at pembinatrails.ca
Fri Apr 9 14:31:59 CDT 2010

Join the Technical Services Interest Group (TSIG) in Edmonton on June 2nd to hear our panel of experts talk about the new places where RDA is taking us.  We have a stellar line-up of speakers including Tom Delsey who will outline how RDA positions us for the next generation of resource description and resource discovery, and Jennifer Bowen from Rochester who will talk about preparing library metadata for new environments and standards.

The full agenda and list of speakers is on the TSIG wiki  http://tsig.wikispaces.com/Pre-conference+2010

This event will not be webcast, we hope to see you there!

Brian Rountree
on behalf of the TSIG Executive