[Schlib] Fwd: Follow MSLA on Twitter, need Volunteers for key positions next year and we're making a video

Margaret Stimson margaret.stimson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 14:02:46 CDT 2013

Hello members these two messages are from our Advocacy Chair, Brandi:

The MSLA is now on Twitter! You can find us at @_MSLA_

We look forward to connecting with our membership here.

The MSLA is currently at the beginning stage of initiating a video project
to bring some positive publicity to what it is school libraries do, and the
importance of a strong school library program. We would like to invite our
membership to have input into the tone and direction of the video, and so
are looking for volunteers to sit on a committee and take part in this
discussion. If you are interested, or if you know a teacher librarian who
would like to take part in this committee, please contact our advocacy
representative, Brandi Nicholauson via email: bnicholauson at pembinatrails.ca
<mailto:bnicholauson at pembinatrails.ca>

Brandi Nicholauson

And from the executive,.... we have posts available next for people
committed to school libraries: SAGE Chair, Membership Chair.  Be apart of a
growing movement that views well staffed, well funded school libraries as
essential to student achievement... *Volunteer Today!*